East China's Shandong Province is giving full play to its advantages in developing the marine economy as it switches gear to new growth drivers, provincial officials said Tuesday.
President Xi Jinping on Sunday presented national medals and honorary titles of the People's Republic of China (PRC), the highest state honors, to dozens of individuals ahead of the 70th founding anniversary of the PRC.
- Xi announces opening of Beijing Daxing International Airport
- Xi pays tribute to national heroes at Tian'anmen Square
- President Xi congratulates China's World Cup-winning volleyballers
- Chinese delegation to visit U.S. for 13th round of high-level economic, trade consultations
- CPC leadership discusses patriotic education, Party school rules
Orhan Pamuk, winner of Nobel Prize in Literature, whose books are widely read in China, said on Wednesday that he used Chinese landscape paintings in his book "My Name is Red".
A six-day China-Ireland International Film Festival, the first of its kind ever held in Ireland, kicked off here on Monday night, offering fresh experiences to local cinemagoers.
As one of events of the 2019 China Tourism and Culture Week in Morocco, the "Chinese Culture into Campus" event was held on Monday in the northern city of Tangier in Morocco.
An exhibition offering viewers an immersive experience of Vincent Van Gogh's famous paintings opened to the public on Saturday at the National Museum of China in Beijing.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai